Friday, April 1, 2011

Does This Song Play in YOUR House?

This video is the hot topic among teens and early 20-somethings, in case you're that rare person who doesn't know the words to this song already. :) This young girl made a video in the hopes of getting discovered and it spread virally through YouTube. It has nearly 73,000,000 hits already - that's right - nearly 73 MILLION! Kids hate this song, and yet.....even I know the words because it plays so much.

Before my assistant Brittany came in last Friday, she sent me a text saying "Its Friday...Friday...gotta get down on Friday...." :) Like Tony Horton says about P90X: "We hate it, but we love it." :)

You may hate me for getting this song stuck in your head, but I thought, well, misery loves company..... ;o) And it is catchy afterall!

"...gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal....." :) HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :)

2 comments:

JudyZavislak said...

And I had NEVER seen that! Gee...thanks Traci for getting that stuck in my head! LOL!

Traci Morrow said...

haaa SORRY JUDY!!!! :)