Saturday, March 21, 2009

You Too Can Be a Top Coach!

I just got home at midnight Thursday March 19th from spending 5 days in Cancun, courtesy of Beachbody. Beachbody does NOTHING half way! This company pulls out all the stops on their all expense paid trips, and after being treated to now my THIRD (holy smokes!) Beachbody trip, I want you to experience it too!!

The Coach Trips will be open to anyone looking to build their business by helping people REACH FOR THEIR DREAMS! :) Not a bad reward, for doing something that naturally rewards you anyway. In this economy, when times are tight, infomercial businesses THRIVE. That means that as more people are pulling in their purse strings, they're also looking for big personal changes. Thats where WE come in. :) We get to help people change their lives PHYSICALLY, and FINANCIALLY as coaches. I find that exciting! :)

If you've been kicking around the idea of getting fit, and perhaps trying the P90X (or P90X+ dvd's that that Traci Morrow is in :)) that you've seen on the ads, and heard Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore twittering about - just hit the photo of Tony Horton on the right side of my blog - I'd love to be your coach and help you take back your health! :)

And...if you're considering coaching - please email me at ABSoluteFitness@roadrunner.com - I'd love to invite you to my weekly coaching opportunity webinar to see if its a fit for you! :)

And then maybe YOU can be on the all expense paid Beachbody trip in 2010 which will be held on Kauai!

Make the Dream a REALITY!

TRACI :)

For Facebook readers, go to www.TraciPlus7.blogspot.com to view the video!

No comments: