Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Interested in Coaching? You're welcome to join my Beachbody Coaching Opportunity Webinar!

The longer I coach people and see them get the results they *HOPE* they'll get when they first purchased their infomercial in- home workout program, the more jazzed I get for other people to join with me and do the very same thing! Every week I host a webinar for people interested in the coaching opportunity - and I'd love to have you join my team of incredible people who are getting fit and healthy, and making a living doing so!

As a coach we get 25% discounts off of all Beachbody Programs and Products, and typically get to try the new stuff out a week or so before its released to everyone else! What could be better than getting a discount on something you're already using anyway?! :) I have friends who coach because the discount helps them "support their habit". :) What a great "habit", right?!

If you're a coach on my team already, please use this tool that I offer my team, but also make up your own and grow it on your own! Its not hard to do, and I'm happy to have you sit in with me till you get the hang of it,so you can feel confident enough to do it on your own! Duplication through relationship. :)

If you're looking for a home based business, and one that you can be PROUD OF....give it a shot!

Lets get this country (and soon, world!) HEALTHY and Fit! :)

Contact me if you're interested and I'll add you to my list of invitees! :)


BRING IT!

TRACI :)

No comments: