Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shakeology....Fitness for your Insides :)




I'm so excited about Beachbody's recent release: Shakeology Meal Replacement Shake.....but its also a multi-vitamin of sorts as well! Every serving touts $40 worth of veggies! Thats a lot of veggies!
I have both flavors and though I'm partial to Greenberry, the Chocolate is growing on me too! :)
Its $119.95 for customers, but $89.95 for coaches! What a great bargain and "nudge" to become a coach - for the discount! :) No shame in that!!
I want to hear from you once you've ordered it and tried it! I think you'll find your body just RUNS cleaner on this stuff. For fun, I thought I'd include a video clip from Carl Daikeler - the CEO of Beachbody and a health nut who isnt a fan of veggies! :)
Check it out and drop me a line if you have questions! :) Replace just one meal a day with this shake and you'll see and FEEL better!
For more info on the science and health benefits of this awesome product, go to www.Shakeology.com
We're going for optimal health here - and THIS, combined with your workout dvd's will help you attain just that! :) WoooHoooo! :)

*CHEERS* to health and well-being!

COACH TRACI :)

***You can purchase Shakeology through my website: www.TRACIMORROW.com Just hit the SHOP FOR PRODUCTS button!

1 comment:

JudyZavislak said...

Hi Traci! I've been using Shakeology since the Summit (3 weeks now), and I just wanted to let you know that I love it more every day!

At first I liked the green berry better, but chcolate has been moved to number 1 in my household! I mix one every morning for Darrell to take with him on his trip to work. He likes the chocolate mixed with crushed ice and 1 cup of skim milk. I make mine the same, but with almond milk.

I use the green berry when I'm in the mood for a more "refreshing" drink!

This week, I've seen a more sustained increase in energy. Since I've only used it for a few weeks, I hesitate to say that is due to Shakeology, but I'll report back in a few weeks to let you know if that has continued!

One thing I can say is that it is a great meal replacement shake that tastes like you are cheating, but you are SO NOT! That is so exciting to me! LOL!

I'm so glad I'm a coach so that I can take advantage of the 25% discount! That really makes it worth while to be a coach, if only to get that! But, of course, I know that there are a lot MORE advantages than that! LOL!

Talk to you soon!

Judy