Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paul Study :)

Hey Friends! :)

Update: I've heard from some of you that ordered your Paul (**Thank you Lori J for reminding me that its NOT Daniel, but Paul that I've signed us all up to study! LOL) Beth Moore Bible Study book and it's already arrived at your door...uh?!? Whats up with that - I posted the idea AFTER I'd ordered mine and its still not here?!?! What in the wide world of sports is going on? BooHoo!

So wait for me - my book should be here any day - I will be embarking on this 90 day study very soon and want to do this TOGETHER. :)

Waiting patiently for my Bible Study to arrive......was that the door bell?? ;)

6 comments:

Maria said...

I thought we were doing the PAUL study!!!! lol

Unknown said...

Me too! It's Paul isn't it???

Traci Morrow said...

Yes - brain hiccup.
Nice that you're on your toes! haaaa

love ya!! <3

Unknown said...

The book is beautiful! I hope yours comes tomorrow! :) Luv ya too! <3

Traci Morrow said...

Are the pages all tattered looking and hardbound? I've done "Jesus, the One and Only" and "David" and "John". David is probably my favorite character of all. (well, after Jesus ;))

Traci Morrow said...

"Daniel" will clearly be next. ;)