Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Interview with a 2009 Million Dollar Body Finalist :) My aunt; 62 year old MARY CRAWFORD!

People like to imitate Success. In fact, thats a leadership building principle. As a coach, I want to help you and anyone reading this hear first hand from a coach on my team (and my favorite title: My aunt :)) who was just honored with being named a $50,000 winner in the Million Dollar Body Game for GETTING HEALTHY!! Imagine that! :)

Please read on to learn a bit about how an ordinary person like you and me took the reins back for her health and fitness!

Make the Dream a Reality!!



What were the biggest things you had to overcome in your journey?
One of the hardest things for me to overcome on my journey was making the decision to start exercising!! It is hard to break old habits and ways of thinking and I knew that once I committed I didn't want to quit! so....I took one day at a time. Each day when I was ready to begin my workout, I said out loud....Mary, just push play!! It worked!!

What are your favorite supplements?
I take the TBB multi-vitamin Activit, Core Omega 3, Core Cal-Mag and Joint Support Formula. I love the Recovery Drink and the yummy Meal Replacement Bars and Shakes.

Which programs did you do – in the order that you did them?
I started with Power 90 and loved it!!! I got great results and still use the 3-4 workouts. The Masters Series is a great one too, and I especially loved the ones with my niece Traci Morrow in them!! :-) The Power half Hour and Slim in Six are great workouts as are Great Bodies Guaranteed and the Ten Minute Trainer!! I have enjoyed mixing them up and getting a fun variety going. I alternate the aerobic and weights but try to do abs daily.

Which is your favorite program for results?
Truly, I think they are all fab...but my sentimental favorite has to be Power 90!

What are some practical things that you notice since being fit?
The biggest thing for me is that I Feel Good!!!! I have way more energy and stamina so I can do things I love.... like playing with my grandkids...and to be completely truthful...I like being fit and trim too!! There is no down side to getting healthy!!

What are some FUN things that have happened since losing the weight?
I literally danced the night away at my nieces wedding and felt great the next day!! One of my brothers asked me how I could keep on going....and I said "TBB Baby!!" It was so much fun!! I love when people notice a difference in me....and ask me what did it?

What was your “Lightbulb Moment” when you realized that it “WAS TIME” to do it. By the book. Everyone’s is different, I’m interested in yours.
I was 61 &1/2 and felt miserable most of the time! My daughters were concerned for me and really encouraged me to make a change....to just try TBB and see if it would make a difference.... and of course it did!!! yippeeeeeeeee

What message would you want to send to people of all ages who are considering going for it?
Becoming fit and healthy is a wonderful way to live the life you have been given. You are worth it and you can do it!!

Are you accepting new people to join your coaching team and if so, how can they connect with you?
I'd love it!! They can email me and I will be happy to help them get started!!

***To contact Mary and get started on your own Team Beachbody Revolution, find her here, and tell her I sent ya: :)

samarytn@sbcglobal.net
www.TeamBeachbody.com/MaryTeresa

TRACI +7 :)

No comments: