Monday, February 23, 2009

The Awesome 8 Finalists have been announced....Now Its OUR turn to vote!


If you could have seen my spunky aunt, Mary Crawford at my cousin Joe's wedding, you would have just thought she was a woman struggling with health issues, though her smile never wavered. :) But the truth is, I was really sad. This lady always dressed cute and acted young, spunky and vibrant, and while her spirit didnt fade, she used a cane, wore special (I'm sorry, somewhat ugly) shoes because of her various aches and pains, wore pants to hide the shoes rather than a dress, and had experienced various health issues related to bone loss due to osteoporosis. I was really sad. This wasnt the aunt I knew and loved! Health issues were stealing her spunk and zest for life!

Her daughters felt the same, and came along side of her and got her to start Power90, then Masters Series, then the X! Yes - this former cane depending, ugly orthotic shoe wearing lovely woman was reclaiming her health!! And.....she did it all at 62 years of age!!!

She's not just an inspiration to those in her age bracket but to women everywhere! We CAN turn back the clocks along with Tony Horton's exercise programs, and she would be a wonderful, humble, smiley representative of the company and of womenkind! :)


Please join me and cast your vote for this wonderfully sweet grandma who CHANGED HER BODY & CHANGED HER LIFE!!!


If you're inspired and are looking to change YOUR life as Aunt Mary has changed hers - please email me today so we can get you started on YOUR journey!!



xoxo
TRACI +7

No comments: