Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tony Horton Hits the Numbers in VEGAS, BAYBEE!

I've been hosting Tony Horton's Camps for about four years now. :)

When I first met Tony, it was 2003. We hit it off as if we were born to be friends. :) He's one of my favoritest people that walks this earth, and when he asked me to host his camps I was so excited at the opportunity! To be a part of what he brings to people is incredible enough, but to do something so powerful with one of your best friends - now THAT'S an awesome gig! :) And so, the TNT Fit Camps were born (Tony N Traci).

What started as a great idea by message board regular at the time and original Power90 Success Story Tony Mestaz; the first camp was before my time, and it was launched in Santa Monica, CA. Mestaz' brilliant idea was to bring people from the message boards together to meet the man who'd changed their lives, and to spend some time with him at Santa Monica's Original Muscle Beach. I think the number was under 20 participants, but something far beyond his imagination was born.

This last weekend, July 19-20, we hit a high of nearly 90 campers in Las Vegas! People sign up to BRING IT LIVE! with Tony during 4 sweat inducing workouts, and four very informative and entertaining (would you expect anything less from Tony? :)) seminars, where he shares all that he knows packed into two days; which actually feels like four! This camp had what we've been wanting and needing for a long time: a Nutrition Seminar headed up by Tony's personal chef and Nutritionist Melissa Costello. She added what we knew instinctively we needed, but with the perfect timing, she crossed our paths and our newest player was added to the lineup! :) (Lucky us - we LOVE Missy, and not just for her cooking - she's a SWEET, Beautiful woman! :))

JuliAnne Forrest has also been added to the team, though campers wont fully understand or appreciate how critical her behind the scenes role is, as we do. Well, other than their camp experience being as smooth as butte......er.....coconut oil. :) As our behind the scenes organizer and administrative genius Jules makes sure that i's are dotted and t's are crossed! With the number of attendees growing at camp, and my family numbers having grown at home ;), we were in desperate need of someone to book us, organize the crew and money matters, so that we could concentrate on camp and on what people were coming for: Tony Time! :)

So here are a few snapshots of our weekend. It doesnt matter what level of fitness you're at, if you have a desire to come...COME! Tony is the master of encouragement and alternate moves, so whether you have 100+ pounds to lose, or have completed the X+ multiple times - this camp is for you! Please visit the official site for future listings of a THFC: http://www.thfitnesscamp.com/!

We cant wait to meet YOU at a camp!

Blessings!

TRACI :)

4 comments:

Lori Jantzi said...

I really hope to be able to get to one next year. I'm hoping the rumors are true and that there will be one in PA. That wouldn't be too far to drive to and would help cut the cost.

I'm hoping someone will post the notes taken at the Nutrition seminar. I hear it was fantastic. Wish I could glean the info. from someone. (hint, hint)

Hope to see you again real soon.

Luv ya, Traci! (((HUGS)))

Hope your enjoying your summer in the new home with your beautiful family.

Lori

Kathy Pittinger said...

Hey Traci,
I love working out with you and Tony every day. My husband and I have P90X Plus and have just signed up for One on One with Tony.

My question: I have been doing P90X workouts since Oct. 2007. I work out like mad, yet my heartrate rarely goes about 140. I am 48 yrs old, weigh 118 lbs and feel like I am trying my hardest. What can I do to maximize my heartrate?
Thanks for your help!
~Kathy Pittinger
Dallas, Texas

chrbaule said...

Do you know if Tony Horton will be coming to Florida in 2008 to do a seminar? Thanks.
Lynne

Elle said...

This link is dead. I'd love to find out about going to "camp" but it takes me to a list of links :(