Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tony Horton Fitness Camp in VEGAS

I'm heading to Vegas for the weekend! :)



Our team is having a team building day on Friday, and then Tony's camp kicks off on Saturday Morning. :)




I've been helping Tony with his camps for four years now, and we always have such a fun time. People come from all over, at all different fitness levels to work out, learn from him in his seminars, and connect with people they've met through the amazing Beachbody community of people. People just like you and me who want to be healthy and fit for life, and do so with friends! :)


I'll be posting lots of photos (similar to the silly one above of us sneaking some chocolate mousse pie at an LA Camp). I hope they will inspire you to consider saving your pennies for one of our camps! You'll never be sorry you did!


For more info on attending a Tony Horton Fitness Camp, please go to http://www.thfitnesscamp.com/
Check back for fun updates from both the coaching training (something we offer our team twice a year) and Tony's Camp!
TRACI :)

4 comments:

Lori Jantzi said...

I'm so there, Traci! :D Well in spirit anyways. Chicago was my first camp, but DC won't be my last. I'm hoping for more! I'm literally saving my Canadian loonies! Have a blast in Vegas! Looking forward to seeing lots of pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Traci, I went to check your blog and saw my picture and had to laugh! You're so cute! I hope you're doing well :)

Traci Morrow said...

SHONNI!!
I think of you all the time, and ask Dale how you are. (just ask him - he'll tell you! :))
I love having your sweet face on my blog. :)

Reminds me of when we met and practiced showing our ab muscles in the mirror of the bathroom! hahahaha

Nutty, crazy, girls! :)

Hugs to you!
TRACI :)

Diane said...

Hi, Traci,

I've just registered for the Portland, OR camp on May 2-3rd! I'm very excited. I checked with my coach, Brad Eickman and he said to go for it, so I am! Portland's just up the road and my son lives there so it's way too convenient. I don't want to miss this opportunity.

I have a question about what equipment we'll need to bring. I looked around the website but didn't find any guidance.

Thanks, Traci. Look forward to meeting you in May!

Diane M