Monday, March 17, 2008

Some of My Favorite "things" are PEOPLE! :)

Man, we have a fun group of people doing this Beachbody coaching thing! :)





Here is a shot of me and my sweet Brina - $50,000 winner for her results with Turbo Jam and P90X. :) Isnt she lovely? (makes me look like Skipper to her Barbie) :)




Here is a shot of Mark Briggs, Tony, Jason Scheff and me. The P90X+ crew, minus Mace.






















Jason :) We've exchanged emails and posts for so long -it was fun to meet face to face, though I felt like we'd known one another for years. :) Thats the way the message boards are. :)



Mark Briggs: My Friend "Nacho". :)











Tammie Fitz. :) She's a fav of mine. :)








Shaun T. He is, in the words of Tony Horton: a
"GOOD DUDE"








My cutie cousins.
:) LOVE THEM!!

No comments: