Monday, March 17, 2008

More Pics from the Beachbody Gala :)

Kimberly Barnett -
one of the

$250,000 winners! :) She's a TeamGENESIS Coach! :) WOOHOOO! I spoke with her on the phone just after she'd been to the bank - she said it was the WEIRDEST feeling to cash a check for $250,000!!! All those zeros!! :)





Gwyn aka Gmearth from the boards.
:) Love her!




Jason doing his thing for a fun "surprise" to the guests. I'll bet it was WAY cool for the band to get to play back up to the lead singer of Chicago. :) He was of course....a HAM. :) (what's funny is that he held this ridiculous pose for SO long while my lame camera booted up :) good sport that he is!)


Judy Z. and me. :) Judy is such a blessing to me!










Tony, Mason, and me. :) The QVC crew. ;o)











The winners up on stage at the Gala. :)


Lastly....



does this pose look comfortable to you?

Its not.

:)

3 comments:

5Crawfords said...

Maybe sometime you could include a picture of me, your lowly brother, so I could say I appear on a blog with a bunch of famous people. Love, Brad P.S. I'm not including you when I say 'a bunch of famous people'. Ha! Hawaii looks like fun...but don't you think beachbody should have their next gala in East Africa??

Traci Morrow said...

Listen Brad, I am totally willing to sign an autograph for you, if that is what you are so nervous to ask about.

:o)~

I'm all for an East Africa Summit! :) WAHOOOOOO! With or without Beachbody!
xo

Rachel said...

That looks like that was a lot of fun, and what an honor to have Jason Scheff there. That's great. :)