Saturday, January 17, 2009

In Philly for QVC :)

Hey, if you happen to have some down time tonight and want to find a fun channel...check out QVC at 6pm PST (9pm eastern). I'm in Philly right now with Tony Horton filming two spots for P90X (we just finished one) today, and two more tomorrow promoting Ten Minute Trainer! :)Can I just say its FREEEEEZING here in Philly?! (and no -our beloved Eagles are NOT in Philly presently - their game Sunday is in Arizona, boohoo!) Anyway, yesterday in LA it was 86 degrees, and when I stepped of the plane I had a rude awakening to the 4 degree - yes, thats right - FOUR degree weather! WOW. Good thing I didnt wear my capri's!!! (Thanks Joey and Judy for giving me the 411 on appropriate Philly wear for the weekend! :) I love you guys for having my back! :))

Anyway, if you've been contemplating buying the X, DONT buy it from QVC! Now I love QVC and all, but if you buy it from them, you become a QVC customer, not a Beachbody customer. And if you buy it from the infomercial you might be assigned another coach! If you'd like to give the program a whirl, PLEASE go through my website: http://www.tracimorrow.com/ so the Beachbody system connects me to you for your coach! Otherwise, you'll be randomly assigned to another coach. :(
ONE MORE THING WORTH MENTIONING:
A new awesome infomercial is coming out where you can sign up to be a coach just like I am! Its incredibly exciting!! But there's a catch -if you sign up through the infomercial, you'll be assigned another coach - NOT ME!! :( And once you're there, you cant change! So if the infomercial inspires you to become a coach (and I highly recommend it! :)) PLEASE join through me directly so we aren't split up! Email me at ABSoluteFitness@roadrunner.com and I'll be happy to walk you through the steps of joining my growing, fun, incredible team of people helping other people!

We're fighting the trend of obesity - ONE RELATIONSHIP AT A TIME!
Join me, and make the dream a reality!!
Dont forget to check out QVC! Who knows what Tony will say!? :) You can bet it will be something goofy and funny. :)
Okay, after a 2:30am call time (where we have to be on the set dressed with hair and make up done) and working out from 5-6am eastern (remember my body is thinking its 2-3am) I am now back at the hotel and sleepy! I'm washing off my make up, putting back on my jammies and having a day nap before our show tonight! :) Right about now I'm so thankful for light blocking hotel drapes! I hate to leave my family, but boy do I have fun with Tony and the QVC gang - and my good friend Doug Fitzgerald is here too, along with a lovely, ultra fit lady named Shannon Grella!
Check out the QVC fun and drop me a line! I'd love to hear from you if you're ready to join me in this fun venture of getting and staying in shape, helping others do the same - and making some money doing it!
Hugs and a big, sleepy YAWN..... ;)
nitey nite...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

Lori Jantzi said...

You guys did awesome! I watched the recorded spots on QVC and the live show on Saturday evening. Loved your outfits, Traci! Especially the blue multi top. :)

Traci Morrow said...

Lori, you're so sweet! THANKS! :) We had so much fun - Dan just ROCKED as host, didnt he? He just made it a big party on the air! :) :)

Brandi said...

Just found your blog! I think you are amazing! Wanted to get more info on the egg whites in your freezer!:) What's the brand, where do you get them etc.
Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Traci! I couldn't find your email address, but I'd love more information on your biz. You have great energy and passion for what you do.

Do you Twitter? If so, I'm kate_saunders and I would love to talk more! Also, on Facebook, I'm Katherine Pickard Saunders.

Txs! -Kate

Unknown said...

Traci

First of all: you are AWESOME!
My wife and I still can't get over how you crush the P90x+ workouts with a smile on your face....(and we thought Dreya was tough!)

I am in my 6th month of P90x and my wife just finished her first 90days.
We love Tony and the program so much that we wanted to move on to the next level, so we ordered P90x+.....
I was a little intimidated at first because it certainly kicks it up a notch (or two)
You and Mark are both superheros for sure, and combined with Tony we feel very inspired to keep going!
I have a question for you though:
The promo pic that is on your blog of you and Tony -is there a poster/promo page that one can buy?
It's a great shot of the two of you "bringing it" (Tony's wincing face makes me realize that he is, in fact human and not some insane fitness machine ;) )
Anyway, I'd love to get a copy of that pic to frame put in our "X room"
Thanks so much for all your great info!

Best Regards:
Dan 'n Deanna.